Our civil litigation practice at Dell Salter, P.A. consists of helping individuals in claims before county, circuit and federal courts, administrative agencies, appellate courts, and before hearing officers and magistrates. We have extensive experience with mediation, arbitration, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Jennifer Lester, a partner in the firm’s litigation department, is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization. She and the civil litigation team at Salter Feiber have experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of actions. For example, we have represented clients in actions for the enforcement of, and in defense for, injunctive relief, including “TROs” (i.e., temporary restraining orders). Our lawyers have experience in civil or administrative litigation initiated against businesses and individuals as the result of federal and state investigations. We also offer representation in all types of fiduciary litigation, including Estates and Trust, Powers of Attorney, Guardianship and contested Probate proceedings.
One of our primary areas of practice includes enforcement of contracts and related business documents, trusts, wills and powers of attorney. We have been called upon to draft, enforce and defend various documents including:
- Residential and commercial real estate contracts
- Business service contracts
- Agreements for the purchase and sale of a business
- Asset and stock purchase agreements
- Business contracts
- Employment agreements
- Residential and commercial leases
- Powers of Attorney
- Letters of Guardianship
Please contact the following attorney(s) for assistance in this area:
The following is a representative listing of current and past clients of Dell Salter.
- American Modern Insurance
- Auto Owners Insurance Company
- City of Gainesville
- Division of Risk Management-State of Florida
- Florida Community College
- Risk Management Consortium
- Florida Farm Bureau Companies
- Florida Police Chiefs’ Self Insurance Fund
- Florida School Board Insurance Trust
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Gainesville Ford
- Great West Casualty
- Health Care Indemnity, Inc.
- Lloyds of London
- MAG Mutual Insurance Company
- Nationwide Insurance Company
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Florida Educational Consortium
- Providence Washington
- Safeway Insurance Company
- Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics, Inc.
- School Board of Alachua County
- School Board of Gilchrist County
- School Board of Levy County
- School Board of Santa Rosa County
- School Board of St. Johns County
- Scottsdale Insurance
- Southern Guaranty
- State Auto Insurance
- St. Paul Travelers
- University of Florida
- University of Florida Health Science Center
- Self- Insurance Program
- Victoria Insurance Company
- Zurich Insurance Company