- Healthcare Fraud and Abuse and Litigation
- Healthcare Licensure and Compliance
- Physician Transactions and Health Ventures
A veteran lawyer with more than four decades of experience. Richard Jones represents physicians, not-for-profit mental health facilities and other healthcare providers in contract matters, licensure matters, Medicare and Medicaid programs, and general healthcare litigation. Clients rely on Richard’s deep knowledge of the medical-legal aspects from the healthcare provider perspective with an ephasis on mental health provider issues.
- District of Columbia
- Florida Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D. University of Florida Levin College of Law
- B.A. University of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar. Trial Lawyers Section. Past Chairman, 1979-1980
- Florida Academy of Health Care Attorneys. Past President, 2000-2002
- American Health Lawyers Association. Member
- Florida Bar Health Law Certification Board. Past Member, Past Chair.