Jamie is a litigation associate at Dell Salter. Her practice is concentrated in the areas of medical malpractice defense, employment law, and appellate practice. Her main clients include hospitals, physicians, nurses, health care providers, and school boards.
Jamie joined Dell Graham in 2013, after clerking for both the federal and state judiciary. She completed a federal clerkship with the Honorable Philip R. Lammens in the United States District Court in and for the Middle District of Florida. She then continued to serve the judiciary as a trial court law clerk in the Eighth Judicial Circuit. Prior to becoming an attorney, Jamie acquired over seven years of experience in the legal profession, working at various law firms and government entities, spanning a variety of practice areas including employment law and local government law.
Jamie, a life-long Floridian, moved to Gainesville in 2005, and has made it her home since. When not at work, Jamie is enjoying the Gainesville community with her twin toddlers and husband.
- Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2014
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, 2012, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 2007, Bachelor of Science in Business Management, with a Minor in Communication Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association: Board Member, June 2016 – Present; Member, October 2012 – Present
- North Central Florida Chapter of the Federal Bar Association: Board Member, September 2014 – September 2015; Secretary and Treasurer, September 2013 – September 2014; Secretary, October 2012 – September 2013; Law Student Representative, September 2010 – October 2012
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division: Community Liaison, February 2014 – September 2015
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association: Member, December 2013 – Present
- Gerald T. Bennett Inn of Court: Associate, August 2013 – Present