Attorneys as Experts on Legal Matters
Board Certified lawyers are evaluated for professionalism and tested for expertise. Many lawyers claim to be experienced, however only Board Certified attorneys are recognized as true experts in their field of law.
This is why the Florida Supreme Court, in 1982, established a way to distinguish attorneys who go above and beyond the call of duty. Board certification is a way to reward law practitioners who have worked hard to specialize in their field, and who have shown their value as law specialists.
Only 6% Of Florida Lawyers Are Board Certified
When deciding on an attorney, knowledge and experience are key ingredients to finding the right attorney for the case. The Florida Supreme Court established Florida’s board certification program so that consumers can identify qualified legal specialists who are dedicated to professional excellence. With only 6% of Florida attorneys having attained this distinction, knowing that your attorney is Board Certified can assure you that you are working with an expert who strives for excellence.
At Dell Salter PA, our attorneys are committed to excellence. We have a team of Board Certified attorneys, who specialize in different legal areas.
Law Specialists at Dell Salter PA
- John D. Jopling – Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Michael S. Donsky – Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Ellen R. Gershow – Board Certified Wills, Trusts, and Estates Attorney
- David M. Delaney – Board Certified Education Attorney
- Jack Bovay – Board Certified Tax law | Trusts, Wills and Estates
- Jennifer Lester – Board Certified Civil Trial Law